Programs & Fees
- Indoor Programs Nov 1st - April 1st held at The Dome! Please call the office to schedule a date and time!
- Outdoor programs held on Tuesdays this spring / summer at 1:30pm at Safari Golf Club! To participate in our league, you must first complete individual teaching sessions with our golf professional and recreation therapist. Once again, please call the Fore Hope office at 614-784-1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a date and time.
- Who provides the services? Fore Hope’s therapy golf sessions are provided by our dual team of recreation therapists and golf professionals. Our sessions are supported in part by volunteers that love the game and wish to give back. Fore Hope’s golf therapy sessions involve the participant (client), family member(s), and caregiver(s).
- What to expect? After an initial office orientation with the Fore Hope staff, golf therapy sessions are scheduled and held at various golf practice facilities, medical centers and affiliate golf courses. The transition to Fore Hope’s golf league would be the next progression, along with competitive play in our fall tournament.
- What are the Therapeutic Benefits? Fore Hope focuses on social, emotional, physical and cognitive outcomes. Please click on Demographics and Benefits on top left of this page.
Fees - Fore Hope has a nominal fee structure and will work with everyone to ensure a quality program at a minimal investment. Please call Fore Hope office for further details on payment arrangements and / or possible scholarship opportunities through our Fore Hope Guy Derr Leadership Program may be awarded.
Individual and group sessions available. Complimentary 50 minute session for first time participants in Fore Hope programs with our recreation therapist, golf professionals and volunteers.
Clinic - Introductory clinic (1-2 hours) - Brief overview of our organization, benefits of golf and teaching experiences on the range and putting area
Half day clinic (minimum 3 hours) - Same as above, but also includes putting, chipping, full swing and use of adaptive equipment