Fundraiser Event Volunteers
To assist with the planning, organization and implementation of any Fore Hope event throughtout the year.
Under the Fore Hope staff with supervision from local golf professionals.
- Arrive as scheduled, or notify Fore Hope staff when you will be late or unable to work.
- Notify Fore Hope staff of any needed items, problems, concerns
- Knowledge of Fore Hope history and present programming
- Promote Fore Hope throughout the community
- Provide supervision and evaluation of the event
- Knowledge of rules and regulations regarding event (provided by Fore Hope)
- Encourage golfers to participate in event
- Pick up materials at Fore Hope office the Friday before the fundraiser, if needed
- Drop off materials at Fore Hope office the Monday after the fundraiser
- Must have the ability to motivate and encourage others
- Must have a friendly, out going personality
- Must be free of criminal record
- Must be comfortable asking for donations